Cheyettes started life in 1952 by its founder Keith Cheyette FCA. The practice has grown greatly over the years and, in the early 1970s, moved to its present location on the London Road in Leicester, enjoying a prominent position at the heart of the Leicester business community.
The current Managing Director is the next generation of Cheyettes, David Cheyette FCCA. David has been a fixture of the practice for over 25 years and has overseen much of its current expansion.
Cheyettes are proud of their association with the Leicestershire business community. Enjoying a National presence also allows the team to deal with businesses across the UK.
With over 95% of new clients coming from referrals, Cheyettes continue to prove that there is no alternative to strong client service and support.
We work closely with our clients and act for a broad range of business and personal clients.
Apart from the more general accountancy services we can also assist you with business development and specialist tax services.
Our philosophy is always to do our utmost to…
- Provide friendly, courteous and efficient service;
- Always exceed your expectations;
- Listen to what YOU are saying;
- Communicate with you quickly and fully;
- Never surprise you with bills you’re not expecting;
- Be honest, truthful and upfront with you at all times;
- Aim for you to pay the least amount of tax payable within the law;
- Provide pro-active business advice wherever possible.
We appreciate that only in time can we gain your trust, so that you know when we say we can and will do something, we do it.
We hope to get that opportunity. Please contact us if you need further advice, have any questions about our services, would like a free consultation or a fixed fee quote.